You can download UTunnel for Windows from our website . Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you can log in and begin using it. This guide will walk you through exploring different features of the UTunnel app from your Windows device.
Connecting UTunnel VPN
- Click the Connect button to connect UTunnel VPN.
- The VPN server is displayed below the Connect button. Click the drop-down to select your preferred server.
- The VPN protocol is displayed below the server option.
Selecting a VPN server
- Click the drop-down next to the VPN server to select your preferred server.
- Click the refresh button to refresh the list of servers.
- You can also connect to the server from this screen.
- Click the back arrow to navigate back to the Connection screen.
Selecting a VPN protocol
- Click the protocol button on the Connect screen to select your preferred protocol.
- Select your preferred VPN protocol and click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Hamburger menu at the top left of the app screen to access the Account Information screen.
- You can find the Account Information section, which displays your name and user ID.
- If you want to change your password, click the Change Password button.
- After clicking the Change Password button, you should enter your new password and re-type the password.
- Click the CHANGE PASSWORD button to change it.
- The General Settings screen can be accessed from the Hamburger menu at the top left of the Connection screen.
- If you want to keep UTunnel connected whenever you use your device, then toggle on the radio button.
- To turn on the Kill Switch, turn on the radio button next to the Kill Switch.
Logs and diagnostics
- You can access the logs from the Hamburger menu at the top left of the Connection screen.
- Click the Get Log button to obtain the logs.
Logging out of UTunnel VPN
To logout of the UTunnel VPN app, click the logout button at the top right of the app screen.
Once launched you can Connect, open the console or quit the app from the UTunnel VPN icon in the system tray of your Windows device.