Updated on 14 Jan, 2022
If you want to have a detailed statistics of your VPN usage, then UTunnel gives you an option to track it. All you need to do is to enable the Server Stats and Logs feature on your Utunnel server. This will give you an overview of the persons connected to the VPN. The stats and logs drill down to details, such as the connected devices, protocols, connection time, disconnection time etc.
1. Login to your UTunnel account and navigate to the UTunnel dashboard that displays the details of your Utunnel VPN server. Click on the Server tab at the top menu to view your servers.
2. Click on your preferred server to view more details about the server.
3. You will land on the server details page of that particular server. Select Settings from the left side menu.
4. Select Enable stats and logs feature below General Settings. Click on the SAVE CHANGES button at the top right to apply the changes.
5. This will automatically restart your Utunnel server. Click Yes on the pop up message that confirms your permission to restart the server.
6. You will get a message once the server gets restarted.
7. Once the server is successfully restarted, you will get a conformation message.
Now you have enabled Stats and logs on your UTunnel VPN server.
If you need further assistance, contact our support team.