Configure UTunnel with native OpenVPN client on Windows 8
1. Download and install OpenVPN client compatible with Windows 8 from openvpn.net.
2. Login to UTunnel website to download the OVPN files from the dashboard. Save it in an easily accessible location.
3. Right click on the OpenVPN GUI from the system tray toward the bottom of the screen. Select Import file… option.
4. Select the OVPN file saved at your preferred location. Click Open button to import the file.
5. Right click on the OpenVPN GUI from the system tray and select the Connect option to connect the VPN.
6. A new window displaying the VPN logs opens up.
7. A message confirming launching of the VPN connection pops at the bottom right corner of the screen. Now you are all set to use UTunnel on your Windows 10 device.