How to run OpenVPN on custom protocol and port
UTunnel allows you to run OpenVPN on a custom protocol and port. This guide will support you to enable OpenVPN on custom protocol and port.
1. Login to your UTunnel account and navigate to the UTunnel dashboard that displays the details of your Utunnel VPN server. Click on the Server tab at the top menu to view your servers.
2. Click on your preferred server to view more details about the server.
3. You will land on the server details page of that particular server. Select Settings from the left side menu.
4. Scroll down to find Custom OpenVPN. Enable Run OpenVPN on a custom port. Select your preferred protocol from the dropdown and enter your preferred port. Click SAVE CHANGES button to effect the changes.
4. Click Yes on the pop up message that confirms your permission to restart the server. This will automatically restart your Utunnel server.
5. The server automatically restarts to effect the changes made.
6. The UTunnel VPN server restart can be inferred from the updated status.
7. Once restarted, the UTunnel VPN server will be running on your preferred protocol and port.
If you need further assistance, contact our support team.