How to add users to an organization server
This guide will help you to add users to an organization server.
Before adding a user to your organization server, you need to invite the user to your organization account. But this will not enable the user to access the server. So adding users to an organization server includes two steps:
- Inviting users to your Organization account
- Adding users to your Organization VPN server
Inviting users to your Organization account
Inviting users to your UTunnel organization account is super easy. Here is how to do it.
1. Log in to UTunnel Organization account
2. Click the Organization tab.
3. Click INVITE USERS button.
4. Enter the email address of the person whom you want allow access to your organization account in the corresponding fields.
5. Once they accept the invitation, they can access your organization account.
Now proceed with the following steps to add users to an organization server.
Adding user to an organisation's server
1. Login to your organizational UTunnel VPN account and select the Organization tab from the Dashboard screen.
2. Select your preferred server from the Dashboard screen.
3. Select User tab from the left side menu and click on the ADD USERS menu.
4. Click on the preferred name from your organization users name and click Add button. The users name will be listed only after they accept your invitation to use the UTunnel VPN organization account.
That's it. User should have access your organization server now.